Pityriasis Rosea Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Doctors
- The City of North Atlanta
- Related Pityriasis Rosea Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Doctors for Pityriasis Rosea
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist?
A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
North Atlanta, Georgia
Pityriasis rosea facts
- Pityriasis rosea begins as a single, large pink patch found on the trunk called the "herald patch."
- The herald patch is followed one to two weeks later with smaller pink patches in a "Ch...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.