Patient Comments: Pinched Nerve - Treatment

What treatment have you had for your pinched nerve? Did it help?

Comment from: ljmn, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: May 12

I have a C-spine pinched nerve, which causes pain in my arm. I tried physiotherapy, which didn"t help a bit. The best thing is to go for the cortisone epidural shot. I have now been pain free for over a year (I have also been very careful using my arm). You can have up to 3 shots to make sure it takes effect. I usually have 2 and they are generally given at least 2 weeks apart. It"s painful, but worth it!

Pinched Nerve - Symptoms Question: What do your pinched nerve symptoms feel like? Pain, tingling, numbness, or something else?
Pinched Nerve - Diagnosis Question: How was your pinched nerve diagnosed? Did you have an MRI, CT scan, or other test to diagnose your nerve condition?
Pinched Nerve - Causes Question: What was the cause of your pinched nerve?