Pinched Nerve Index
This Pinched Nerve index provides links to related conditions, procedures, tests, medications, patient comments, tools, FAQs, the latest news, and visual guides—slideshows, images, pictures, and quizzes—to help you better understand Pinched Nerve.
Patient Discussions - Viewers share their comments
- ibuprofen, Advil, Children's Advil/Motrin, Medipren, Motrin, Nuprin, PediaCare Fever etc.
- gabapentin, Neurontin, Gralise
- naproxen, Anaprox, Naprelan, Naprosyn, Aleve
Arthritis is inflammation of one or more joints. When joints are inflamed they can develop stiffness, warmth, swelling, redness...learn more »
In This Article
- Arthritis facts
- What is arthritis? What causes arthritis?
- What are risk factors for arthritis?
- What are arthritis symptoms and signs?
- Who is affected by arthritis?
- How is arthritis diagnosed, and why is a diagnosis important?
- What is the treatment for arthritis?
- Is there a special diet for arthritis?
- What are the prognosis (outlook) for arthritis, and what are arthritis complications?
- Can arthritis be prevented?
- What is a rheumatologist?
- What is the Arthritis Foundation?
A herniated disc may be caused by injury or degeneration from age. Symptoms depend on the location of the herniation and whether...learn more »
In This Article
Herniated Disc Article
- Herniated disc facts
- How are the spine and its discs designed?
- What is a herniated disc? What causes it?
- What are symptoms of a herniated disc?
- How is a herniated disc diagnosed?
- How is a herniated disc treated?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for a herniated disc?
- Can a herniated disc be prevented?