Pilonidal Cyst Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Dermatologist Doctors
- Related Pilonidal Cyst Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Dermatologist Doctors for Pilonidal Cyst
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Dermatologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Pilonidal cyst facts
- Pilonidal cysts are fluid-filled sacs that form at the top of the crease of the buttocks above the sacrum. A painful abscess can form if the cyst and the overlying skin become infected.
- Pilonidal cysts a...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.