Pick Disease Center - Sunrise Manor, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sunrise Manor Neurologist Doctors
- Related Pick Disease Articles
- Sunrise Manor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sunrise Manor
Sunrise Manor Neurologist Doctors for Pick Disease
Type of Physician: Neurologist
What is a Neurologist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners focus on the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nervous system, as well as the blood vessels that relate to these structures. The neurologist is often the primary physician but also serves as a consultant to other physicians and may render all levels of care, including the continuing care of outpatients and/or inpatients. The neurologist will often perform and interpret tests that relate to the nervous system or muscles.
Neurologist Doctors in Sunrise Manor * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Frontotemporal dementia (Pick's disease) facts*
*Frontotemporal dementia (Pick's disease) facts medical author: William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR
- Frontotemporal dementia (FTD), or Pick's disease, is a syndrome featur...
Emergency Contact for Sunrise Manor
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.