Pick Disease Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Neurologist Doctors
- Related Pick Disease Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Neurologist Doctors for Pick Disease
Type of Physician: Neurologist
What is a Neurologist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners focus on the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nervous system, as well as the blood vessels that relate to these structures. The neurologist is often the primary physician but also serves as a consultant to other physicians and may render all levels of care, including the continuing care of outpatients and/or inpatients. The neurologist will often perform and interpret tests that relate to the nervous system or muscles.
Frontotemporal dementia (Pick's disease) facts*
*Frontotemporal dementia (Pick's disease) facts medical author: William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR
- Frontotemporal dementia (FTD), or Pick's disease, is a syndrome featur...
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.