Photorefractive Keratectomy Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Photorefractive Keratectomy that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
Many common eye disorders resolve without treatment and some may be managed with over-the-counter (OTC) products. It's important...learn more »
In This Article
Eye Care Article
- Eye care introduction
- What is the structure of the eye?
- Which common disorders of the eye can (sometimes) be self-treated?
- What common eye conditions usually require treatment by a doctor?
- What types of OTC eye care products are there?
- What inactive ingredients are contained in OTC eye care products?