Phobias Center - Tuckahoe, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tuckahoe Psychiatrist Doctors
- The City of Tuckahoe
- Related Phobias Articles
- Tuckahoe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tuckahoe
Tuckahoe Psychiatrist Doctors for Phobias
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
- The definition of a phobia is the unrelenting fear of a situation, activity, or thing that causes one to want to avoid it.
- The three classes of phobias are social phobia (fear of public speaking, m...
Emergency Contact for Tuckahoe
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.