Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis Center - Sunrise Manor, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sunrise Manor Internist Doctors
- The City of Sunrise Manor
- Related Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis Articles
- Sunrise Manor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sunrise Manor
Sunrise Manor Internist Doctors for Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
Type of Physician: Internist
What is a Internist? A certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners provide long-term, comprehensive care in the office and the hospital, managing both common illnesses and complex problems for adolescents, adults, and the elderly. General internists are trained in primary care internal medicine, which incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health and treatment of problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs. All internists are trained in the subspecialty areas of internal medicine including emergency internal medicine and critical care. Internists consult with surgeons when surgical management is indicated, and often act as consultants to other specialists.
Specialty: Internal Medicine
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Sunrise Manor, Nevada
- Phlebitis refers to inflammation of a vein and it can be caused by any insult to the blood vessel wall, impaired venous flow, or coagulation abnormality.
- Pain, swelling, redness, and tenderness are ...
Other Related Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis Articles
Emergency Contact for Sunrise Manor
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.