Phimosis and Paraphimosis (Penis Disorders) Center - Shoreline, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Shoreline Doctors
- The City of Shoreline
- Related Phimosis and Paraphimosis (Penis Disorders) Articles
- Shoreline Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Shoreline Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Shoreline
Shoreline Doctors and Specialists for Phimosis and Paraphimosis (Penis Disorders)
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Phimosis (Paraphimosis, Penis Disorders)
- Phimosis is the inability to retract the foreskin behind the head (glans) of the penis.
- Symptoms of phimosis may include:
- difficulty or pain during urination,
- painful erection, or
Other Related Phimosis and Paraphimosis (Penis Disorders) Articles
Emergency Contact for Shoreline
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Shoreline Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.