phentermine Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication phentermine may be used to treat or manage.
Obesity is the state of being well above one's normal weight. A person has traditionally been
considered to be obese if they are...learn more »
In This Article
- Obesity facts
- What is obesity?
- How common is obesity?
- What are the health risks associated with obesity?
- What causes obesity?
- What are other factors associated with obesity?
- How is body fat measured?
- What about weight-for-height tables?
- What is the body mass index (BMI)?
- Does it matter where body fat is located? (Is it worse to be an "apple" or a
- What can be done about obesity?
- What is the role of physical activity and exercise in obesity?
- What is the role of diet in the treatment of obesity?
- What is the role of medication in the treatment of obesity?
- What about herbal fen/phen?
- What about meal substitutes, artificial sweeteners, and OTC products?
- What is the role of surgery in the treatment of obesity?
- How can patients choose a safe and successful weight-loss program?
Stretch marks occur in the dermis, the elastic middle layer of skin that allows it to retain its shape. When the skin is...learn more »
In This Article
Stretch Marks Article
- Stretch mark facts
- What are stretch marks?
- What causes stretch marks?
- What are risk factors for stretch marks?
- What are symptoms and signs of stretch marks?
- How are stretch marks diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for stretch marks?
- Are there any home remedies for stretch marks?
- What is the prognosis of stretch marks?
- Can stretch marks be prevented?