- Habits That Can Help You Lose Weight Slideshow
- Lose Weight Without Dieting Slideshow
- Surprising Sources of Hidden Sugar Slideshow
- What is phentermine?
- What brand names are available for phentermine?
- Is phentermine available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for phentermine?
- Why is phentermine prescribed to patients?
- What are the side effects of phentermine?
- What is the dosage for phentermine?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with phentermine?
- Is phentermine safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about phentermine?
What is phentermine?
Phentermine is a drug that suppresses appetite.
What brand names are available for phentermine?
- Brand available in the US for phentermine are Adipex-P and Lomaira.
- Discontinued brands are Fastin, Oby-Trim, Obestin-30, OnaMast, Tora, Obenix, Suprenza, and Wilpo.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.