- Eye Diseases Pictures Slideshow
- Pink Eye Slideshow Pictures
- Eyes and Eye Conditions Quiz
- Find a local Eye Doctor in your town
Quick GuideLASIK Eye Surgery: Better Vision with Laser Surgery
FDA-Approved Phakic Lenses
To find detailed information about specific medical devices, including diagnostic tests, FDA developed a new resource, the
Devices@FDA. Use this web site to:
- Find out if devices are approved by FDA
- Get phone numbers and addresses of medical device companies
- Read and print patient information and instructions for use
- Learn about changes to devices since they were approved.
To see a list of FDA-approved phakic intraocular lenses, use the Devices@FDA search. Please note that new listings are not added until approximately five working days after the last day of the month in which the device was approved. In some cases, it can take as long as five weeks to appear.
Medically reviewed by William Baer, MD; Board Certified Ophthalmology
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (www.fda.gov)
Last update: 7/14/2005