Peyronie's Disease (Curvature of the Penis) Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Peyronie's Disease (Curvature of the Penis). These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Peyronie's Disease (Curvature of the Penis) or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
In This Article
Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) Article
- Erectile dysfunction facts
- What is erectile dysfunction?
- How common is erectile dysfunction?
- What is normal penis anatomy?
- How does erection occur?
- How is erection sustained?
- What are some of the risk factors for erectile dysfunction?
- What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
- How is erectile dysfunction diagnosed?
- What are the treatments for erectile dysfunction?
- What medications are used to treat erectile dysfunction?
- Oral phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors
- Sildenafil (Viagra)
- Vardenafil (Levitra)
- Tadalafil (Cialis)
- Intracavernosal injections
- Intraurethral suppositories
- How effective is testosterone in treating erectile dysfunction?
- Can low testosterone level be replaced?
- Vacuum devices
- Surgery for erectile dysfunction
- What will the future bring for erectile dysfunction?
In This Article
Balanitis (Penis Disorder) Article
- What is balanitis?
- What causes balanitis?
- What are the symptoms of balanitis?
- How is balanitis diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for balanitis?
- Over-the-counter remedies for balanitis
- Medications for balanitis
- Can balanitis be prevented?
- What is the prognosis for balanitis?