Patient Comments: Peyronie's Disease - Causes

If known, what was the cause of your case of Peyronie's disease?

Comment from: Bill, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: October 15

Mine was caused by rough sex, my penis came out while she was on top and my penis hit her tailbone, causing a sharp pain. About two weeks later, I started to feel a hardening around my penis, this is from scar tissue inside the penis.

Comment from: Vern, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: October 15

I was having sex about 7 years ago when I bent my penis, ouch! I thought I broke something, but I was just bruised. Now I've been diagnosed with Peyronie's.

Peyronie's Disease - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with Peyronie's disease.
Peyronie's Disease - Treatment Question: How was your case of Peyronie's disease treated, and was it effective?
Peyronie's Disease - Complications Question: Please describe your experience with complications of Peyronie's disease.
Peyronie's Disease - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms you experienced with Peyronie's disease?