Patient Comments: Peyronie's Disease - Experience

Please describe your experience with Peyronie's disease.

Comment from: bill, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: January 03

My wife and I had a normal and good sex life for 10 to 12 years, however my wife has small orifices, including her vagina and on occasions I would experience a sharp pain during intercourse. In the 11th year of our marriage I developed Peyronie's and I am of the opinion that it was caused by damage during intercourse. My present wife has not had children and my previous wife and I had 10 children over 17 years, I am aged 76.

Comment from: Ruuby, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: November 21

I noticed a curvature happening about two years ago, today it has totally angled downward when erect. I can still have intercourse but it is not as pleasurable to me, she loves it, or so she says. I am wondering if there is any cure to this by taking supplements or maybe laser treatments.

Peyronie's Disease - Causes Question: If known, what was the cause of your case of Peyronie's disease?
Peyronie's Disease - Treatment Question: How was your case of Peyronie's disease treated, and was it effective?
Peyronie's Disease - Complications Question: Please describe your experience with complications of Peyronie's disease.
Peyronie's Disease - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms you experienced with Peyronie's disease?