Patient Comments: Peyronie's Disease - Experience

Please describe your experience with Peyronie's disease.

Comment from: bill, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: January 03

My wife and I had a normal and good sex life for 10 to 12 years, however my wife has small orifices, including her vagina and on occasions I would experience a sharp pain during intercourse. In the 11th year of our marriage I developed Peyronie's and I am of the opinion that it was caused by damage during intercourse. My present wife has not had children and my previous wife and I had 10 children over 17 years, I am aged 76.

Was this comment helpful?Yes
Comment from: Ruuby, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: November 21

I noticed a curvature happening about two years ago, today it has totally angled downward when erect. I can still have intercourse but it is not as pleasurable to me, she loves it, or so she says. I am wondering if there is any cure to this by taking supplements or maybe laser treatments.

Was this comment helpful?Yes

Patient Comments

Viewers share their comments

Peyronie's Disease - Causes Question: If known, what was the cause of your case of Peyronie's disease?
Peyronie's Disease - Treatment Question: How was your case of Peyronie's disease treated, and was it effective?
Peyronie's Disease - Complications Question: Please describe your experience with complications of Peyronie's disease.
Peyronie's Disease - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms you experienced with Peyronie's disease?

Patient Comments are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on MedicineNet. The opinions expressed in the comments section are of the author and the author alone. MedicineNet does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.

Alert If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.

Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.