Dog Walking 101
It's the Leash You Can Do
What's the best type of leash? “Use whatever you feel most comfortable holding,” recommends the ASPCA Animal Behavior Center's Kristen Collins, CPDT.
Pull Over, Rover!
Constant pulling on the leash makes walks stressful for both of you. “It's a common problem that can happen for a number of reasons,” says Collins.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions