Bad Breath in Dogs (cont.)
How Can I Prevent My Dog From Having Bad Breath?
Many people assume that bad breath in dogs, especially at a certain age, is a “given”—but that's not the case. In fact, being proactive about your pup's oral health will not only make your life together more pleasant, it's smart preventive medicine.
Note: Please keep in mind, these products simply mask bad breath and do not treat underlying medical problems.
© 2009 ASPCA. All Rights Reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions