Pernicious Anemia Center - Springfield, IL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Springfield Hematologist Doctors
- Related Pernicious Anemia Articles
- Springfield Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Springfield Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Springfield
Springfield Hematologist Doctors for Pernicious Anemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Springfield * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Pernicious anemia facts
- Pernicious anemia is a condition caused by too little vitamin B12 in the body. It is a form of vitamin B12 deficiency anemia.
- Vitamin B12 helps the body make healthy red blood cells and helps kee...
Emergency Contact for Springfield
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Springfield Hospitals results
- 1St Johns Hospital
800 E Carpenter St
Springfield, Illinois 62702
- 2Memorial Medical Center
701 N 1st St
Springfield, Illinois 62781
- 3Andrew Mcfarland Mental Health
901 E Southwind Rd
Springfield, Illinois 62703
- 4Taylorville Memorial Hospital
201 E Pleasant St
Springfield, Illinois 62568
- 5Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hosp
200 Stahlhut Dr
Springfield, Illinois 62656
- 6Passavant Area Hospital
1600 W Walnut St
Springfield, Illinois 62650
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.