Pernicious Anemia Center - El Centro, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of El Centro Hematologist Doctors
- Related Pernicious Anemia Articles
- El Centro Emergency Contacts
- Nearby El Centro Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - El Centro
El Centro Hematologist Doctors for Pernicious Anemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in El Centro * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Pernicious anemia facts
- Pernicious anemia is a condition caused by too little vitamin B12 in the body. It is a form of vitamin B12 deficiency anemia.
- Vitamin B12 helps the body make healthy red blood cells and helps kee...
Emergency Contact for El Centro
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby El Centro Hospitals results
- 1El Centro Regional Medical
1415 Ross Ave
El Centro, California 92243
- 2Pioneers Memorial Healthcare
207 W Legion Rd
El Centro, California 92227
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.