Pernicious Anemia Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Hematologist Doctors
- Related Pernicious Anemia Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Hematologist Doctors for Pernicious Anemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Pernicious anemia facts
- Pernicious anemia is a condition caused by too little vitamin B12 in the body. It is a form of vitamin B12 deficiency anemia.
- Vitamin B12 helps the body make healthy red blood cells and helps kee...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.