Pernicious Anemia Center - Bullhead City, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bullhead City Hematologist Doctors
- Related Pernicious Anemia Articles
- Bullhead City Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bullhead City Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bullhead City
Bullhead City Hematologist Doctors for Pernicious Anemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Bullhead City * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Pernicious anemia facts
- Pernicious anemia is a condition caused by too little vitamin B12 in the body. It is a form of vitamin B12 deficiency anemia.
- Vitamin B12 helps the body make healthy red blood cells and helps kee...
Emergency Contact for Bullhead City
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bullhead City Hospitals results
- 1Western Arizona Regional Med Ct
2735 Silver Creek Rd
Bullhead City, Arizona 86442
- 2Valley View Medical Center
5330 S Highway 95
Bullhead City, Arizona 86426
- 3Colorado River Medical Center
1401 Bailey Ave
Bullhead City, Arizona 92363
- 4Kingman Regional Medical Center
3269 Stockton Hill Rd
Bullhead City, Arizona 86409
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.