Pernicious Anemia Center - Bozeman, MT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bozeman Hematologist Doctors
- Related Pernicious Anemia Articles
- Bozeman Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bozeman Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bozeman
Bozeman Hematologist Doctors for Pernicious Anemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Pernicious anemia facts
- Pernicious anemia is a condition caused by too little vitamin B12 in the body. It is a form of vitamin B12 deficiency anemia.
- Vitamin B12 helps the body make healthy red blood cells and helps kee...
Emergency Contact for Bozeman
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bozeman Hospitals results
- 1Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
915 Highland Blvd
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- 2Livingston Healthcare
504 S 13th St
Bozeman, Montana 59047
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.