- What is Trental?
- Is Trental available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for Trental?
- Why is Trental prescribed to patients?
- What are the side effects of Trental?
- What is the dosage for Trental?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with Trental?
- Is Trental safe to take during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about Trental?
What is Trental?
Is Trental available as a generic drug?
Do I need a prescription for Trental?
Why is Trental prescribed to patients?
Pentoxifylline is used for the treatment of intermittent claudication caused by peripheral arterial disease.
What are the side effects of Trental?
Common adverse effects include:
- blurred vision,
- insomnia and
Other side effects include:
Quick GuideHeart Disease: Symptoms, Signs, and Causes
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.