Although a fever technically is any body temperature above the normal of 98.6 degrees F. (37 degrees C.), in practice a person is...learn more »
In This Article
- Aches, pain, fever facts
- What is a fever?
- What causes a fever?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a fever?
- How is a fever diagnosed?
- How should I take a temperature for fever?
- What is the treatment for a fever?
- When should I seek medical care for a fever?
- What are complications of a fever?
- What is the prognosis for a fever?
- Can fevers be prevented?