Penis Disorders Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Urologist Doctors
- Related Penis Disorders Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Urologist Doctors for Penis Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in West Bloomfield Township * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What disorders affect the penis?
Some disorders that affect the penis include priapism, Peyronie's disease , balanitis, phimosis, paraphimosis, and penile cancer .
What is priapism?
Priapism is ...
Other Related Penis Disorders Articles
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.