Penis Disorders (cont.)
In this Article
What are the symptoms of penile cancer?
Symptoms of penile cancer include growths or sores on the penis, abnormal discharge from the penis, and bleeding.
What treatments are given for penile cancer?
Surgery to remove the cancer is the most common treatment for penile cancer. A doctor may take out the cancer using one of the following operations:
Reviewed by the doctors at The Cleveland Clinic Urological Institute.
Reviewed by Daniel Perlman, MD on September 24, 2007
Portions of this page © The Cleveland Clinic 2000-2005
Last Editorial Review: 12/13/2007
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions