Penis Cancer Center - Pasco, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Pasco Oncologist Doctors
- Related Penis Cancer Articles
- Pasco Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Pasco Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Pasco
Pasco Oncologist Doctors for Penis Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Pasco * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Penis cancer facts*
*Penis cancer facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOEP
- Penis cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the penis.
- Risk factors for developing penis cancer include ...
Emergency Contact for Pasco
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Pasco Hospitals results
- 1Lourdes Medical Center
520 N 4th Ave
Pasco, Washington 99301
- 2Kennewick General Hospital
900 S Auburn St
Pasco, Washington 99336
- 3Kadlec Regional Medical Center
888 Swift Blvd
Pasco, Washington 99352
- 4Lourdes Counseling Center
1175 Carondelet Dr
Pasco, Washington 99354
- 5Good Shepherd Medical Center
610 NW 11th St
Pasco, Washington 97838
- 6PMH Medical Center
723 Memorial St
Pasco, Washington 99350
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.