Patient Comments: Penile Implants - Intercourse

Do you find sex as satisfying with the penile implant? Do you experience any problems?

Comment from: Alex, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: April 28

With the penile implant I am able to inflate to have satisfying sex, however am unable to obtain total deflation. Inflation is persistent with subsequent pain in the scrotum to shaft transition area. I have the pump with the bulb and relief valve configuration.

Comment from: Highrider, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: July 31

I have had the penile implant (3 piece, pump up) for 6 years and it works great. I have Peyronie's and my natural length is shortened but I can always get it up. I just wish I had done it sooner.

Comment from: s kumar, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: May 22

I had undergone penile inflatable prosthesis during 2001. Since severe infection occurred post-surgery, the prosthesis was removed after 20 days. For the last 13 years I am without sex though I have lot of sexual urge.