- Take the Impotence (ED) Quiz
- Impotence Slideshow Pictures
- Sex Drive Killers Slideshow Pictures
- Patient Comments: Penile Implants - Intercourse
- Find a local Urologist in your town
Quick GuideImpotence Pictures Slideshow: A Visual Guide to Erectile Dysfunction
Will Insurance Cover the Cost of the Penis Prosthesis Implant?
Insurance coverage for these operations is often good, as long as a medical cause of ED is established. Medicare covers the surgery, but Medicaid does not.
American Urological Association., Mentor Corporation.
Edited by John M. Baird, MD, FACS on January 01, 2007
Portions of this page © The Cleveland Clinic 2000-2004