sleep inducing, and muscle spasm relieving effects.
In this Article
dizziness, confusion, irregular muscle action and coordination, altered consciousness, and inflamed blood vessels. It has also been reported to cause nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, a rapid heart rate, and abnormal heart rhythm in one person who took it.
Do not take passionflower if:
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions