Patient Comments: Parry-Romberg Syndrome - Signs and Symptoms

Please describe the signs and symptoms of Parry-Romberg syndrome in someone you know.

Comment from: Kathy, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 18

My symptoms started at 5 years old. I am 60 years old. I am still having problems with Parry-Romberg syndrome. On the left side of my face the tissue is getting softer. I have a bad indentation from hitting a door facing. On my right forehead, I have a dark indentation from scalp to my eyebrow. I have a large bald indentation on my scalp. I have a continuous indentation from the big bald area around the top of the scalp to right side forehead indentation. I suffer a lot of pain. I have migraines and serious problems with neuropathy. I have bad problems with digestives systems.

Parry-Romberg Syndrome - Treatment Question: What was the treatment of Parry-Romberg syndrome for a friend or family member?