Parkinson's Disease: Eating Right Index
Eating a well-balanced and nutritional diet is very beneficial to people with Parkinson's disease. With a proper diet, our bodies work more efficiently and it is especially helpful because Parkinson's disease medications will work properly.
Parkinson's disease is a slowly progressive neurologic disease characterized by a fixed inexpressive face, a tremor at rest,...learn more »
In This Article
Parkinson's Disease Article
- Parkinson's disease facts
- What is Parkinson's disease?
- What causes Parkinson's disease?
- What genes are linked to Parkinson's disease?
- Who is at risk for Parkinson's disease?
- What are the symptoms of Parkinson's disease?
- What other conditions resemble Parkinson's disease?
- How is Parkinson's disease diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for Parkinson's disease?
- How can people learn to cope with Parkinson's disease?
- Can Parkinson's disease be prevented?
- What is the prognosis of Parkinson's disease?
Most often, caregivers take care of other adults who are ill or disabled. Less often, caregivers are grandparents raising their...learn more »
In This Article
- What is a caregiver?
- Who are our nation's caregivers?
- What is caregiver stress?
- How can I tell if caregiving is putting too much stress on me?
- What can I do to prevent stress or relieve stress?
- What is respite care?
- What is the National Family Caregiver Support Program (NFCSP)?
- How can I find out about caregiving resources in my community?
- What kind of caregiver services can I find in my community?
- What kind of home care help is available?
- How will I pay for home health care?
- Who is eligible for Medicare home health care services?
- Will Medicaid help pay for home health care?
- For more information