Patient Comments: Panic Attacks - Effective Treatments

What kinds of treatments have been effective for your panic attacks?

Comment from: rainnwatergoodness, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: October 07

Panic attacks can start after you see or experience violence or a death. I saw a guy get shot, and it started out with depression, then anxiety and fear that I would get shot too. I had to take my husband with me every place I went, and I was scared to be alone. This is how I feel it started. I go to see a counselor now, and I take meds, and I'm getting better.

Panic Attacks - Symptoms Question: What symptoms do you experience with panic attacks?