Panic Disorder Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Psychiatrist Doctors
- Related Panic Disorder Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Psychiatrist Doctors for Panic Disorder
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
Psychiatrist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Panic attack facts
- Symptoms of panic attack usually begin abruptly and include
- rapid heartbeat,
- chest sensations,
- shortness of breath,
- severe anxiousness.
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.