Patient Comments: Palpitations - Time

Do you get palpitations after eating, after exercise, or when lying down?

Comment from: worried, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 24

My palpitations mainly occur after eating along with much stomach gas. I also feel a little flushed. It scares me since this has started happening just a few weeks ago. I have been to the doctor and had the Holter monitor but nothing was found to be abnormal.

Comment from: Pat, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: December 18

I have a serious heart palpitation. I have gone through so many tests, taken all kinds of drugs but am still battling with heart palpitations that I cannot sleep in the night, or even in the day time.

Comment from: Milly, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 18

When I lay down at night I am aware of my heart palpitations and my pulse is 50 bpm, blood pressure is normal range and my TSH is 4.8. I feel tired when I wake up.

Comment from: Lem73400, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: April 08

I had irregular heartbeat some time ago and I am using digoxin, aspirin, clopidogrel, amlodipine and atorvastatin. These worked well but recently I started experiencing erectile dysfunction. I don't know the cause.

Palpitations - Symptoms Question: What do your palpitation symptoms feel like?
Palpitations - Treatment Question: What kind of treatment are you receiving for your palpitations?
Palpitations - Causes Question: What kind of palpitations do you get and what's the cause?