Patient Comments: Pain Management - Nociceptive Pain

Please describe the type of nociceptive pain you experience, including additional symptoms.

Comment from: Linda, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: December 17

I'm type 2 diabetic I have tingling, burning, and sharp pain in my feet, hands, and all over body sometimes. When mobile I have shortness of breath but, normal breathing after resting, I wake every morning with a headache, and just feeling unwell. I'm on progesterone, and I did have metformin, but it made me ill. I wonder if these symptoms sound like neuropathy or nociceptive pain.

Comment from: andy, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: August 21

I had 3 months of excruciating pain in my left groin and in front of my thigh down to my knee. My hip X-ray showed that everything is okay.

Pain Management - Effective Treatments Question: Please describe the type of pain you suffer from, and what treatments have been effective for the pain.
Pain Management - Causes Question: What was/is the cause of your pain?
Pain Management - Neuropathic Pain Question: Describe your neuropathic pain, including associated symptoms.