Paget's Disease Center - Sunrise Manor, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sunrise Manor Doctors
- The City of Sunrise Manor
- Related Paget's Disease Articles
- Sunrise Manor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sunrise Manor
Sunrise Manor Doctors for Paget's Disease
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Sunrise Manor, Nevada
Paget's disease facts
- Paget's disease is a chronic bone disorder.
- Paget's disease frequently causes no symptoms.
- Paget's disease can cause pain in the bones or joints, headaches and hearing loss, pressure on ne...
Emergency Contact for Sunrise Manor
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.