Pacemaker Center - Sunrise Manor, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sunrise Manor Cardiologist Doctors
- Related Pacemaker Articles
- Sunrise Manor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sunrise Manor
Sunrise Manor Cardiologist Doctors for Pacemaker
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in Sunrise Manor * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- A pacemaker is a small device that's placed in the chest or abdomen to help control abnormal heart rhythms. This device uses low-energy electrical pulses to prompt the heart to beat at a normal rate.
Other Related Pacemaker Articles
Emergency Contact for Sunrise Manor
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.