- Surprising Reasons You're in Pain Slideshow
- Take the Pain Quiz
- Joint-Friendly Exercises to Reduce RA Pain Slideshow
- What is Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen)?
- Is Percocet available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for Percocet?
- Why is Percocet prescribed to patients?
- What are the side effects of Percocet?
- Is Percocet addicting?
- What is the dosage for Percocet?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with Percocet?
- Is Percocet safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- What brand names are available for oxycodone and acetaminophen?
- What else should I know about Percocet?
What is Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen)?
- Oxycodone is a strong narcotic pain-reliever and cough suppressant similar to morphine, codeine, and hydrocodone.
Is Percocet available as a generic drug?
Quick GuideChronic Pain: Causes and Solutions
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.