Oxycodone (OxyContin, Roxicodone, Oxecta) is a narcotic pain-reliever prescribed for moderate to moderately severe pain. Side effects include lightheadedness, dizziness, sedation, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, constipation, and spasm of the ureter, which can lead to difficulty in urinating.
Kidney pain has a variety of causes and symptoms. Infection, injury, trauma, bleeding disorders, and less common conditions may...learn more »
Acute injuries, medical conditions, and chronic use conditions are causes of knee pain. Symptoms and signs that accompany knee...learn more »
Lower Back Pain
There are many causes of back pain. Pain in the low back can relate to the bony lumbar spine, discs between the vertebrae,...learn more »
A broken toe is one of the most common fractures among individuals. There are many causes of a broken toe, whether it is the big...learn more »
In This Article
Coccydynia (Tailbone Pain) Article
- Coccydynia facts
- What is coccydynia?
- What causes coccydynia?
- What are risk factors for coccydynia?
- What are coccydynia symptoms and signs?
- How is coccydynia diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for coccydynia?
- What is the prognosis for coccydynia?
- Is it possible to prevent coccydynia?
In This Article
Shoulder and Neck Pain Article
- What is shoulder and neck pain?
- What causes shoulder and neck pain?
- What are the symptoms and signs of shoulder and neck pain?
- When should I seek medical care?
- How is shoulder and neck pain diagnosed?
- How can I take care of shoulder and neck pain at home?
- How is shoulder and neck pain treated medically?
- What is the follow-up for shoulder and neck pain?
- How can I prevent shoulder and neck pain?
- What is the prognosis for shoulder and neck pain?