Oxycodone (OxyContin, Roxicodone, Oxecta) is a narcotic pain-reliever prescribed for moderate to moderately severe pain. Side effects include lightheadedness, dizziness, sedation, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, constipation, and spasm of the ureter, which can lead to difficulty in urinating.
- Drugs: What You Should Know About Your Drugs
- hydrocodone/acetaminophen, Vicodin, Vicodin ES, Vicodin HP, Anexsia, Lortab, Lorcet, Lorcet Plus, No
- montelukast, Singulair
- fentanyl patch, Duragesic
Kidney pain has a variety of causes and symptoms. Infection, injury, trauma, bleeding disorders, and less common conditions may...learn more »
Acute injuries, medical conditions, and chronic use conditions are causes of knee pain. Symptoms and signs that accompany knee...learn more »
A broken toe is one of the most common fractures among individuals. There are many causes of a broken toe, whether it is the big...learn more »
Lower Back Pain
There are many causes of back pain. Pain in the low back can relate to the bony lumbar spine, discs between the vertebrae,...learn more »
In This Article
Coccydynia (Tailbone Pain) Article
- Coccydynia facts
- What is coccydynia?
- What causes coccydynia?
- What are risk factors for coccydynia?
- What are coccydynia symptoms and signs?
- How is coccydynia diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for coccydynia?
- What is the prognosis for coccydynia?
- Is it possible to prevent coccydynia?
In This Article
Shoulder and Neck Pain Article
- What is shoulder and neck pain?
- What causes shoulder and neck pain?
- What are the symptoms and signs of shoulder and neck pain?
- When should I seek medical care?
- How is shoulder and neck pain diagnosed?
- How can I take care of shoulder and neck pain at home?
- How is shoulder and neck pain treated medically?
- What is the follow-up for shoulder and neck pain?
- How can I prevent shoulder and neck pain?
- What is the prognosis for shoulder and neck pain?