Oxycodone (OxyContin, Roxicodone, Oxecta) is a narcotic pain-reliever prescribed for moderate to moderately severe pain.
Some side effects include:
Drug interactions, dosing, and pregnancy and breastfeeding information should
be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Kidney pain has a variety of causes and symptoms. Infection, injury, trauma, bleeding disorders, and less common conditions may...learn more »
A broken toe is one of the most common fractures among individuals. There are many causes of a broken toe, whether it is the big...learn more »
Acute injuries, medical conditions, and chronic use conditions are causes of knee pain. Symptoms and signs that accompany knee...learn more »
Lower Back Pain
There are many causes of back pain. Pain in the low back can relate to the bony lumbar spine, discs between the vertebrae,...learn more »
There are several bones in the foot, and these bones can be broken (fractured) in a variety of ways. Falling from heights,...learn more »
In This Article
Broken Foot Article
- Broken foot facts
- What is the structure of the foot?
- What are the causes of a broken foot?
- Pictures of the bones in the foot
- What are the symptoms of a broken foot?
- When should I call the doctor for foot pain?
- How is a broken foot diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for a broken foot?
- What are the complications of a broken foot?
- Can a broken foot be prevented?
In This Article
Coccydynia (Tailbone Pain) Article
- Coccydynia facts
- What is coccydynia?
- What causes coccydynia?
- What are risk factors for coccydynia?
- What are coccydynia symptoms and signs?
- How is coccydynia diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for coccydynia?
- What is the prognosis for coccydynia?
- Is it possible to prevent coccydynia?