Oxycodone (OxyContin, Roxicodone, Oxecta) is a narcotic pain-reliever prescribed for moderate to moderately severe pain.
Some side effects include:
Drug interactions, dosing, and pregnancy and breastfeeding information should
be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
- Drugs: What You Should Know About Your Drugs
- hydrocodone/acetaminophen, Vicodin, Vicodin ES, Vicodin HP, Anexsia, Lortab, Lorcet, Lorcet Plus, No
- montelukast, Singulair
- Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen, Roxicet, Tylox, Oxycet)
Kidney pain has a variety of causes and symptoms. Infection, injury, trauma, bleeding disorders,
kidney stones, and less common...learn more »
Acute injuries, medical conditions, and chronic use conditions are causes of knee pain. Symptoms and signs that accompany knee...learn more »
A broken toe is one of the most common fractures among individuals. There are many causes of a broken toe, whether it is the big...learn more »
In This Article
Shoulder and Neck Pain Article
- What is shoulder and neck pain?
- What causes shoulder and neck pain?
- What are risk factors for shoulder and neck pain?
- What are the symptoms and signs of shoulder and neck pain?
- When should I seek medical care for shoulder or neck pain?
- What specialists treat shoulder and neck pain?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose shoulder and neck pain?
- What are home remedies for shoulder and neck pain?
- What are medical treatments for shoulder and neck pain?
- Is follow-up necessary after treatment of shoulder and neck pain?
- How can I prevent shoulder and neck pain?
- What is the prognosis for shoulder and neck pain?
Lower Back Pain
There are many causes of back pain. Pain in the low back can relate to the bony lumbar spine, discs between the vertebrae,...learn more »
A broken foot is a common injury. There are 26 bones in the foot, and these
bones can be broken (fractured) in a variety of...learn more »
In This Article
Broken Foot Article
- Broken foot definition and facts
- How many bones are in the foot?
- What are the causes of a broken foot?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a broken foot?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a broken foot in an infant or toddler?
- When should I call the doctor for foot pain?
- How can I tell if I have a broken bone in my foot?
- What can you do for a broken foot (treatment)?
- What is the healing and recovery time for a broken foot?
- What are the complications of a broken foot?
- Can a broken foot be prevented?