OVERDOSE: This medication patch may be harmful if chewed or swallowed. If overdose or swallowing is suspected, remove the patch if possible, and contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include unusual excitement, agitation, fast/irregular heartbeat.
MISSED DOSE: If you are using this product on a regular schedule and forget to change the patch on the right day, remove the old patch and apply a new one as soon as you remember. Continue to follow your original schedule for changing the patch. Do not double the dose to catch up.
STORAGE: Store at room temperature in the original sealed pouch away from heat, light, and moisture. Different brands of this medication have different storage needs. Check the product package for instructions on how to store your brand, or ask your pharmacist. Keep all medications away from children and pets.Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed (See also How to Use section). Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.
Information last revised November 2013. Copyright(c) 2013 First Databank, Inc.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.