Overactive Bladder Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Urologist Doctors
- Related Overactive Bladder Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Urologist Doctors for Overactive Bladder
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Overactive Bladder (OAB)
Overactive bladder (OAB) facts
- Overactive bladder is an involuntary and sudden contraction of the muscle in the wall of the urinary bladder.
- Overactive bladder can also result in urinary incontinence, otherwise termed urge i...
Other Related Overactive Bladder Articles
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.