Overactive Bladder Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Urologist Doctors
- The City of Saint George
- Related Overactive Bladder Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Urologist Doctors for Overactive Bladder
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Saint George, Utah
Overactive Bladder (OAB)
Overactive bladder (OAB) facts
- Overactive bladder is an involuntary and sudden contraction of the muscle in the wall of the urinary bladder.
- Overactive bladder can also result in urinary incontinence, otherwise termed urge i...
Other Related Overactive Bladder Articles
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.