Overactive Bladder Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Urologist Doctors
- Related Overactive Bladder Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Urologist Doctors for Overactive Bladder
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Overactive Bladder (OAB)
Overactive bladder (OAB) facts
- Overactive bladder is an involuntary and sudden contraction of the muscle in the wall of the urinary bladder.
- Overactive bladder can also result in urinary incontinence, otherwise termed urge i...
Other Related Overactive Bladder Articles
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.