Patient Comments: Ovarian Cancer - Treatments

What was the treatment for your ovarian cancer?

Comment from: lynn, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 19

I had been having severe back pain to be told it was arthritis and sciatica. I kept asking for an X-ray.the doctor referred me reluctantly to a clinic for an assessment. I had an MRI and two large cysts were found. I had a full hysterectomy and the cysts removed, but they were borderline so I have six monthly checks as there is a possibility they could return as malignant. I had no symptoms to make me suspicious other than a bloating feeling and weight gain which I thought was due to the menopause.

Ovarian Cancer - Symptoms Question: For ovarian cancer, what were the symptoms and signs you experienced?
Ovarian Cancer - Diagnosis Question: How did your ovarian cancer diagnosis come about?
Ovarian Cancer - Stages Question: What stage was your ovarian cancer when you were diagnosed?
Ovarian Cancer - Prognosis Question: What's the prognosis of your ovarian cancer?