Otoplasty, or cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the external ear, is often performed to correct prominent ears or repair defects resulting from injuries. Complications may include
- narrowing of the external ear canal,
- suture extrusion,
- permanent numbness of the skin of the ear,
- temporary numbness of the skin of the ear,
- bleeding, and
Asthma is a condition in which hyperreactive airways constrict and result in symptoms like wheezing, coughing, and shortness of...learn more »
In This Article
- What is the definition of asthma?
- Asthma vs. COPD
- What are risk factors and causes of asthma?
- What are the different types of asthma?
- What are asthma symptoms and signs?
- How is asthma diagnosed?
- What are asthma treatment options? Are there home remedies for asthma?
- What should someone do when experiencing an asthma attack?
- What is an asthma action plan?
- What is the prognosis for asthma?
- Is it possible to prevent asthma?