Osteoporosis Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Internist Doctors
- Related Osteoporosis Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Internist Doctors for Osteoporosis
Type of Physician: Internist
What is a Internist? A certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners provide long-term, comprehensive care in the office and the hospital, managing both common illnesses and complex problems for adolescents, adults, and the elderly. General internists are trained in primary care internal medicine, which incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health and treatment of problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs. All internists are trained in the subspecialty areas of internal medicine including emergency internal medicine and critical care. Internists consult with surgeons when surgical management is indicated, and often act as consultants to other specialists.
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Internist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Osteoporosis is a condition of fragile bone with an increased susceptibility to fracture.
- Osteoporosis weakens bone and increases risk of bones breaking.
- Bone mass (bone density) decrease...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.