Osteodystrophy Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Osteodystrophy. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Osteodystrophy or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Kidney failure can occur from an acute event or a chronic condition or disease. Prerenal kidney failure is caused by blood loss,...learn more »
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstrual periods permanently stop, also called the "change of life." Menopause...learn more »
Rickets is caused by a deficiency of vitamin D, calcium, or phosphate. Infants and children who are exclusively breastfed, have...learn more »
In This Article
- Rickets facts
- What is rickets?
- What is the history of rickets?
- What causes rickets?
- What are rickets symptoms and signs?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose rickets?
- What is the treatment for rickets?
- Who are the specialists who treat rickets?
- What is the prognosis for rickets?
- Is it possible to prevent rickets?