Osgood-Schlatter Disease Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Osgood-Schlatter Disease. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Osgood-Schlatter Disease or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Acute injuries, medical conditions, and chronic use conditions are causes of knee pain. Symptoms and signs that accompany knee...learn more »
Bursitis of the knee results when any of the three fluid-filled sacs (bursae) become inflamed due to injury or strain. Symptoms...learn more »
Children's health is focused on the well-being of children from conception through adolescence. There are many aspects of...learn more »
In This Article
Children's Health Article
- Introduction to children's health
- Children's growth and development
- Children's illnesses
- Children's injuries
- Children's behavior
- Children's mental illness
- Family health and children
- Community health and children
- Health care for children
There are many types of quadriceps injuries, including strains, contusions, Osgood-Schlatter disease, patellar tendinitis,...learn more »
In This Article
Quadriceps Injury Article
- Quadriceps injury facts
- What are the quadriceps?
- What are the different types of quadriceps injuries?
- What are causes and risk factors for a quadriceps injury?
- What are symptoms and signs of a quadriceps injury?
- What tests do health-care professionals use to diagnose a quadriceps injury?
- What is the treatment for a quadriceps injury?
- Are there home remedies for a quadriceps injury?
- What is the recovery time for a quadriceps injury?
- What is the prognosis of a quadriceps injury?
- What are complications of a quadriceps injury?
- Is it possible to prevent a quadriceps injury?